We asked the first 77 participants in D*action+Omega-3 about their supplementation habits:
- 83% of participants report taking an Omega-3 supplement (14% take >1)
- The most popular brand is Mercola Krill Oil (23%)
- A majority take softgels (86%)
- 64% report taking their supplement every day
- The average daily Omega-3 intake amount is 535 mg
- The most popular oils are fish (49%) and krill (42%)
Prior to this assessment, we analyzed the first 44 people with results and only three had an Omega-3 Index above 8%.